Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Introducing myself.... in the General forums; Contest? We don't need no stinkin' contest...............
    Sunny Ca.
    Contest? We don't need no stinkin' contest............
    " It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear" Norm Peterson "Cheers"

"No matter how cynical you become, it's never enough to keep up" Lilly Tomlin

Forte User
    Northern New York
    Welcome aboard, vtired! Yeah, I get it, too. (4 kids here).

Lara- If I bring cookies, would you make extra brownies?
    "Roses have thorns; shining waters mud. Clouds and eclipses stain the moon and the sun; and history reeks of the wrongs we have done. After today, after today, consider me gone."- Sting

New Friend
    I'm guessing here, but are we talking aout the 'Eclipse trumpet contest'? I can see the forum for it but it's locked out (for me at least). Do you get to win a trumpet? What do you have to do? How much does it cost to enter? Is it a 'raffle in disguise' or a real competition?

My local shop stocks quite a few makes but I've never heard of Eclipse trumpets - are they any good? Would one be better than my Lafleur? If I'm going to keep up playing the trumpet this time I'm going to need to replace it with something a little better.

Questions questions!

New York, NY, USA

Hey, I just surfaced on the forum a couple of days before you... this is my 3rd post! Welcome:)

With four kids, you have lots of life (if not energy) to put into your music... enjoy!
    “This art is acquired only by laborious studies, for the rebellious nature of the instrument demands a great aptitude coupled with a persevering willingness to become a master of it.” – F.G.A. Dauverné (1857)

Fortissimo User
    Yee HAW!
    vtired, check out this link for the contest:

The reason that you are "locked" out of the forum for the contest is because at present it is reserved for Leigh who is the contest "operator".

You can check his products out at . Better yet you can pop on over to Luton and check out the horns "in person".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information