Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss ITG in Amherst in the General forums; Maybe some of the locals up there could scope out Trent's list......
    Forte User
    Northern New York

Re: ITG in Amherst

Maybe some of the locals up there could scope out Trent's list...
    "Roses have thorns; shining waters mud. Clouds and eclipses stain the moon and the sun; and history reeks of the wrongs we have done. After today, after today, consider me gone."- Sting

Boston, MA

Well, if I get an interview for the Jazz Studies opening at UMass (which I did apply for but haven't heard back yet) I can make it a point to visit one of the establishments.

Looking foward to the TM hang.

Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Hi, all!

I will be at the ITG conference, in Amherst, MA, this year. Jim West has graciously invited me to present the Daily Diagnostic CHOPCHECKtm from TRUMPETING BY NATURE on the Friday morning, June 1st, warmup session at the conference (7:30 am!)

I'll also be at the Colin Music Booth to personally inscribe any books purchased at the conference or before. We'll also have a special at the conference so that you can purchase both a paperback book and a promotional t-shirt or polo shirt. Both shirts are pima cotton, dual ply (10 year guarantee). The polo includes a chest pocket. Both shirts are black, short-sleeved (great for pit band work!<G>), and the logo is like that on the book: blue trumpet bell-shaped flower, with yellow notes, with TRUMPETING (in gold) above and BY NATURE (in bright green) below.

I look forward to seeing many of you there, and welcome comments and questions!

All the best,
    Jeanne Pocius
    Mizpah, Jeanne Gabriel Pocius
    TPIN's Chop Doc
    Author of "Trumpeting, By Nature"
    Outskirts Press

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information