Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Trumpet Discussion Discuss ITG Conference in the General forums; I just got offered a free trip to the ITG, I may have to take my friend up on it......
    Forte User
    I just got offered a free trip to the ITG, I may have to take my friend up on it...

“If there must be trouble, let it be in my day so that my child may have peace.”

Thomas Paine 1737-1809

“That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more,” Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd

Mezzo Forte User
    Is anyone else having problems contacting the dorm people about ITG? Every time I call, I get a voicemail...and no one returns my calls.

New Friend
    Re: On site rooms:

I had to keep trying, but finally got through.
    I have sent in my request, I can give you a fax #, but have no confirmation of a room.

Forte User
    Northern New York
    We have to contact them for dorm rooms? I just checked that on the registration form...I'll hop over there (ITG) and double check what has to be done.

* Here is the registration form link. Says nothing about having to call on it. Since you send it directly to Rowan University, is it safe to assume the info will get to the housing office?
    "Roses have thorns; shining waters mud. Clouds and eclipses stain the moon and the sun; and history reeks of the wrongs we have done. After today, after today, consider me gone."- Sting

Forte User
    Farnham (a place too smal
    It would be nice to receive some sort of confirmation that they have received the application - don't want to turn up to find that I'm not supposed to be there.

Pianissimo User
    Ellicott City, Maryland
    I am coming up just for a couple of days - coming up Friday, spending the night, then maybe another visit Saturday and heading back to Maryland. I just plan to stroll the exhibits. Look forward to seeing many online friends there.

Hopefully, we can get a bunch together for dinner/partying Friday evening. Anyone interested?

FWIW - I made a room reservation at the Red Carpet in Williamstowne. About $70 per night.

- Paul Artola
    Ellicott City, Maryland

Metro Detroit
    I wish I could but sadly can not....

I look forward to the future posts about it...
    2008 Eclipse MHY Bb Trumpet in Silver Plate with interchangable leadpipes
    Getzen Capri Bb Cornet
    Bach, GR & Monette mouthpieces

New Friend
    I will be there. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Chicago northern suburbs

I'm working on it...

Looks like I can make a hit and run on 6/7.

I'll post more as I get things sorted out.

I just found out I'm open on 6/7, thus allowing me to pull this off!

More to follow...

Thats Great Nick

In fact i am happy to see so many folks from here already planning to go.

I think we should organise a meet for drinks and then some drinks, and maybe after that we could go for some drinks?

On a serious not though we must all try to work out a night to do this, maybe when Nick can make it in the 6th?

Can we have some feedback on this and try to get some info on where to meet up?
    Does anyone know the area at all? maybe give us some suggestions.

Eclipse Trumpets

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information