Trumpet Discussion Discuss Kanstul Launches New Website! in the General forums; Anaheim, California - Kanstul Musical Instruments, Inc. launched its new web site on Friday, Sept 4, 2009, with a ...
    Anaheim, CA

Kanstul Launches New Website!

Anaheim, California - Kanstul Musical Instruments, Inc. launched its new web site on Friday, Sept 4, 2009, with a dynamic, new look. Kanstul's new web site is intended to show online visitors dramatic improvements in navigation, uniformity, appearance, and additional information.

From the first eye-catching images of the home page animation, to expanded product listings, the new site introduces visitors to Kanstul’s full line of fine brasswinds. The online visitor has immediate access to the web site's major topic areas that allow browsing of updated descriptions and specifications.

Enhancements to the web site include:
    • Improved Navigation - Web pages work in intuitive and consistent ways, making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for and know where they are within the web site.
    • Improved Look and Feel - Enhanced graphics and the new page layouts provide visitors with an improved user experience.
    • New Features - New features on the web site include the ability to compare features of individual models, print-friendly individual instrument pages, updated news and events notices, expanded dealer listings and contact information, and FAQ page.
    • Mouthpiece Comparator 2.0 – Kanstul’s exclusive resource is now updated with dramatically enhanced specification and description information.

For additional information, please contact the Kanstul Musical Instruments, Inc. staff at (714) 563-1000 or by email – [email protected]
    Charles G. Hargett
    Sales & Marketing Manager
    Kanstul Musical Instruments, Inc.

"Like" us on Facebook, won't you?

For product information, please contact the sales dept. at (888) KANSTUL, or refer to the Kanstul website,

charlotte nc

Re: Kanstul Launches New Website!

Vast improvements. Excellent and easy to navigate. Much cleaner. Terrific. Kudos to you guys and gals. This works great!!

Brad Wilcox
    NYTC Endorsing Artist
    Stage 1 California Light
    Bells: Rose brass, Copper rimless,
    Gold brass, Yellow brass rimless
    Bach Strad Flugelhorn
    GR Mouthpieces

I agree. Great looking site.

New Friend

I know Charles and he did a great job on that website. It looks like they had help in building it but it came out great. Seems like Charles does it all though. One thing I want to see is larger pictures like before, and testimonials. I never knew they had artists!

Mezzo Piano User

Could someone please help regarding Besson/Kanstul ? According to other posts on this forum Kanstul seems to have a good reputation and makes quality instruments, but when I go to the Besson website I do not see piccolo trumpet in their product line. A listing on eBay prompts this question as there is listed a Besson (made by Kanstul) picc and the pictures show 'Besson' on the bell. Does anyone know anything about this horn ?

Thread Information