Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Lasting Change for Trumpeters Giveaway in the General forums; 22 My Car just went in the shop unexpectantly for $$$$$ repairs and my girlfriend just broke up with me...........I ...
    Pianissimo User

My Car just went in the shop unexpectantly for $$$$$ repairs and my girlfriend just broke up with me...........I also woke up with a big pimple on my nose today.

J

Isn't anyone going to guess 239? How about 25, 37, 43, 67, 72, 238, and 236?

311 anybody? 304?

I almost forgot 244.

Forte User
    Quote Originally Posted by someone

Good guess.

The number picked was 475

Congrats!!!

You will learn a LOT from this book. I have perused it just to get my head back in the game and there is some great info in there.

New Friend
    337?

book won't be for me but I would love to pass it on to a high school Junior that would really appreciate it.

Forte User
    .40 cal- That was very generous of you. I'm reminded of this story:

A boy and his grandfather cut lawns every summer. Well, this boy got very close to his grandfather as a result of the time they spent. He wanted to do something for his grandfather, so he saved all his money to put into a check for his grandfather for Christmas. Sort of a payback. The grandfather said "If you wish to pay me back, give to your grandchildren."

You just paid someone back.
    -Glenn
    "Roses have thorns; shining waters mud. Clouds and eclipses stain the moon and the sun; and history reeks of the wrongs we have done. After today, after today, consider me gone."- Sting

Forte User
    Quote Originally Posted by tpter1
    .40 cal- That was very generous of you. I'm reminded of this story:

A boy and his grandfather cut lawns every summer. Well, this boy got very close to his grandfather as a result of the time they spent. He wanted to do something for his grandfather, so he saved all his money to put into a check for his grandfather for Christmas. Sort of a payback. The grandfather said "If you wish to pay me back, give to your grandchildren."

You just paid someone back.
    I feel the same way about my profession.

Share your experiences and education with others. It may save somebody's life. I also feel the same way about stuff like this. I know that everyone cannot afford a book like this (not that I am rich or anything) but what better way to "pay back" either a person, institution, etc... than to share a resource of this caliber.

777. Freshman in highschool.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information