Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss My baby is BACK!! in the General forums; Welcome to the TM. This site is a great resource for trumpet information, as you'll soon find out. The whole ...
    Piano User
    Welcome to the TM. This site is a great resource for trumpet information, as you'll soon find out.
    The whole idea of the Wild Ride Tour is that no one has to pay the restocking fee. The only money spent is postage to send the horn to the next person.

Mezzo Piano User
    Tom, I think in your rush to get ready for your gig, you posted this to the wrong thread!

No, there was no mistake about posting what I did right here. Now it's gone and I am stunned that it could be moved to another location as if I'd posted it there myself. How were you able to do that?

Tom

New Friend

well

MY trumpet sucks i can say that but i still love it all the same i have a bach tr300 student model but in my signature is my dream trumpet a bach stradivaruis that is what i want!!!! but i am still sad when my trumpet goes away cause then i never have anything to practice on :( well i hope you guys respect your trumpets and go out and buy the arbans book it does wonders for your playing skills

oh ya and bigaggietrumpet that is a great story

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information