Trumpet Discussion Discuss MyAuditions Career Services launches in the General forums; Designed to manage all your performing arts employment opportunities with one comprehensive online tool, MyAuditions provides job seekers with the ...
MyAuditions Career Services launches
Designed to manage all your performing arts employment opportunities with one comprehensive online tool, MyAuditions provides job seekers with the most advance career tools found anywhere on the Web delivering more jobs faster and easier than ever before with direct access to the most desirable opportunities.
Job seeker registration includes the following FREE benefits:
• Access and apply directly to hundreds of performance, educational or arts administration jobs within the performing arts industry.
• Create, post, edit or email multiple customized resumes specific to performance, education or arts administration positions.
• Create up to five customized cover letters and link them to resumes for jobs that require cover letters.
• Create and save individual job searches and bookmark selected vacancies for easy retrieval.
• Instant email notification of matching jobs that meet your pre-defined requirements.
• Complete application tracking of your resume throughout the entire submittal process. Time and date stamped with the status of each and every action taken by a prospective employer and stored in your History folder.
• Remain confidential while top companies search your profile. Keep your personal information confidential while still allowing hiring companies to view your profile. Need even more security? Select and block registered companies from accessing your profile allowing you maximum control over who views your active resume.
To receive your FREE membership, register at http://www.myauditions.com/careers/employee/index.php
MyAuditions looks forward to assisting you in your job search.
Jack Reynolds, Director/Community Programs
Performing Arts Career Resources www.myauditions.com
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)