Bob Grier, An Old Pro
Web Cam trumpet & jazz improvisation lessons
Very cool! Benji really helped me out a couple of times way back then. Please pass along my greetings. If he gives you a quizzical look and asks, "Who?", just tell him I'm the big, tall guy from Eastern Guilford in the early 80's.
Bach TR300 Trumpet
1961 Olds Ambassador Cornet
1921 Conn Wonder Vocal Cornet (C, Bb, A)
"I used to look at these pictures of trumpeters pointing their instrument to the ceiling. Stunning pictures, but if you play the trumpet and point it upwards, all the spit comes back into your mouth!" - Humphrey Lyttelton
The website looks good.
Well done, and Good Luck
Why do I like a bell that Points UP ?
- because the spit does not run back into my mouth!
Before I say this, these are the points that are wrong with it, from my point of view, if I don't mention it, then it's fine, so don't take this as a negative post.
1) your images appear to be very professional, are they yours? if not, have you got permission to use them? if not, you will have to remove them
2) I don't like the way that the body of the website merges into the margin, I find it gives the lower half of the website a lack of order, which does not fit with the neatness of the top half.
3) Is the clip art at the top yours, and is it your logo? If yes to both, I find that it too complex, and out of place in a quite minimalistic website.
4) This may only be on my computer, but at the bottom of the background image on every page, I get a black line, I also get them on the contact page link at the top.
Will Spencer UK Bb trumpet
I like it and am intrigued. I would need to buy a webcam first.
Knowledge is freedom, and ignorance is slavery - Miles Davis
The difference between a beginner and pro mouthpiece is practice - tobylou8
Nobody has learned how to play the trumpet. It's endless. - Maynard Ferguson
Don't be afraid to try something different. The Ark was built by an amateur and the Titanic was built by a group of experienced engineers.
By the inch it's a cinch, by the yard, it's hard!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)