Welcome to TM!

We are very happy that you have chosen to come here, perhaps to seek advice or let us know about your progress.

As the moderator of this forum, I would like to ask you to think about the following before posting:

1) Has this question been already asked and answered (use our search feature)

2) Is my post a real question or more of a chat (we have a chat section). If you expect an IMMEDIATE ANSWER, you may be disappointed. Most of us only answer on things that interest us (see #1).

3) Does this question fit in the General Trumpet Forum: we have dedicated forums for Jazz, Orchestra and Ensemble, Vintage Trumpets, Mouthpieces and Accessories as well as the Artist Forums and our Lounge for things not trumpet.

Before you get started, please be aware that there are players at all levels and many are not interested in spoon feeding the lazy. This means with a bit of using the search feature, you too can jump right in and be a part of something very special.

As the moderator, I reserve the right to edit or move posts in this forum. In the case of an edit, I generally try to PM the poster and let them know why. Most of the time it is because there was a direct, unwarranted attack on another person or the thread got completely out of hand.

I wish you a great time here. Do not hesitate to PM me if you see something we could do better or if something is wrong.

Best regards,