Help is needed to identify one Holton Trumpet.
I live in Poland (Europe) and I have received Holton trumpet from my friend. This trumpet is marked as follows:
- on the valve casing there is: HOLTON & CO
and below the quite short number 441747
- There is also special plaque with the following decorated inscription:
- at mouthpiece receiver you have marked the type: T 602
I have learned from one music shop that it is probably school model what means neither professional, nor for advanced students. And no more information.
Can anybody more experienced tell me:
- which year about was this trumpet manufactured?
- was it manually manufactured or by machines?
- it is really school trumpet or the quality is higher?
Thanks in advace for any help