Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Super Bowl Trpt Section - 1/2 time w Beyonce in the General forums; Hi Larry; Thanks for the posts! Very cool man....
    New Friend
    Hi Larry;
    Thanks for the posts! Very cool man.
    Enrico Carlomagno

Fortissimo User
    Just found the superbowl "official" website. http://www.superbowl.com/features/entertainment

Piano User
    Noel,

Thanks for the "Kicker/Knicker " dissemination.

I certainly wasn't casting any " public doubt " to Derek's masculinity.

I will tell youthou, I would wear " kickers " under my trousers and " knickers " over my head, while chewing on a pair of " Chuddies " ( my personal favorite ) if it would help me do what Derek can do with this metal monster we call a trumpet.

Larry

Note to Noel: a Fed-ex package will be sent to you , Monday
    No , it does not contain any " Banana Hammocks " , if that was what the rest of you are wondering.

New Friend
    As a Patriots fan, I'm not sure I'll be able to focus on the halftime show, especially if the score is close

During that halftime of Super Bowl 36, I could barely get off the couch and my stomach was tied in more nots than all of the cleats on the field!

If on the other hand, the Pat's have the game well in hand, I'll be sure to listen. Thanks for the info and the insight!

Go Pats!

Piano User
    Haha... get Noel started on undergarments and the whole post gets hijacked.....
    Super Bowl is only the greatest meeting of teams to determine the world champion in the finest sport around. Football. And no, we ain't talkin about your sissy English football, we are talking about American rough and tumble, concussions, broken bones, nasty hit type football. And believe me, when the Panthers and Patriots meet up, it will be a game about two great defenses kicking each others asses all over the field.
    -J
    Bach 37
    4MC/NY BB

Piano User
    Jarrett,

I have to confess, I started the " Underwear " path of the post. but I have to admit, Noel brought the topic to greater heights than I thought it would ever reach.

Hope I see a few " Chuddies " on those cheerleader thou and maybe even Beyonce will show us her " skids " to bout.

Larry

Pianissimo User
    Now, guys back to the trumpet section for a second. I had a chance to see Wayne give a Master Class at the University of Central Florida (thanks to John Almeida) and he talked about his range. He said that he has been able to play a double C ever since 7th grade. Now, that is a depressing thought for the rest of us.

He also said he was playing an X3 before he played the Kanstul and found it was much easier on him to play a ML bore vs a large bore horn.

Wayne not only plays high he plays high musically. It sounds great. The most impressive thing he did at UCF was during a concert with the UCF Jazz Band. He was playing this really high part that went up to a high A or B and he immediately came down into the register and played a slow, soft part without cracking a note. Not too players can do that very effectively and musically.

I hope his CD wins a Grammy. It would be well deserved. I don't know who else is nominated in his category.

Mike
    It's the sound that makes the difference!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information