Trumpet Discussion Discuss TEMPLE TRUMPETS ... for the NEW TEMPLE in the General forums; The director of the organization, THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE , Jerusalem, Israel ( http://www.templeinstitute.org/index.html ) the institute that is forming all ...
    Forte User

TEMPLE TRUMPETS ... for the NEW TEMPLE

The director of the organization, THE TEMPLE INSTITUTE, Jerusalem, Israel (http://www.templeinstitute.org/index.html) the institute that is forming all of the implements of the Third Temple, has requested me to make 12 trumpets and teach their students how to play them for the Temple Service. I have spent a couple of years now already researching this subject. I have specifications, etc and have a prototype which everyone at the institute was absolutely floored with when they heard me play it. Since terror struck Jerusalem, however, this project was put on hold until more funds could be raised. If anyone wants to contribute to this project, you may contact the address above and state that you want to contribute to the Temple Trumpets which I, Liad Bar-EL, has developed.

More details will be forthcoming as soon as this is put on their or my web site in the near future.

Liad Bar-EL

P.S. Please do not send me any money for I am unable to provide tax-deductible receipts.

Piano User
    liad:

nice to hear of your progress. i remember our e-mail exchange a couple of years ago regarding it. how 'bout some pix?

happy and safe holidays to you & yours
    dj

Forte User
    The pictures will be coming up in the near future.

Be well and safe my friend.

Liad Bar-EL

Forte User
    I've had Rabbis say to me that the trumpets that I am making are for the time of the Mosiach. Also, the Rabbis out here have stated that Armageddon has already started.

In the Dead Sea Scrolls, there are names of 13 trumpets that will be used during Armageddon. Maybe I should be getting rabbinic clearance or advice on if I should start using those names on these trumpets.

Liad Bar-EL

Forte User
    Before anybody gets their feathers fluffed up over this, IMO, the Dead Sea Scrolls are not taken very seriously. If there were something of major importance in them there would have been some publications and action taken on it way before now that about 50 years have transpired since their discovery.

I must admit that I do not know very much about the Dead Sea Scrolls. Their stating that 13 different named trumpets will be used to direct troops, IMO, will not happen because troops are no longer deployed and directed by using trumpets. Maybe whoever wrote those scrolls faced their own type of Armageddon for they are no longer around.

Actually, the trumpets I’m developing will remain nameless and unmarked.

Although, I kind of like the name Sampson-D (as in Delilah). It's so powerful that the sound will make your hair stand up straight ............. ready to be cut.

Liad Bar-EL

gus
    Pianissimo User
    Liad, nice topic. I am very interested in the Qum Ram Rolls.

Considering the time and context where many of the rolls where
    written or transcribed by the esenian ( sp. ) who where holy
    mans who devoted their lives to preach and study the Torah,
    it is rather possible that the trumpets you mention are intended to announce the Mosiach.

At these time I think It was a lot of religious writing with the
    theme of the Mosiach, because Israel was heavily oppressed
    by the Romans. Unfortunately, even thought the esenian were
    pacifists, many think that they were destroyed in the Massada
    events, and that's the reason why the rolls were unknown
    until the XX century.

One of the reasons why the results of the Investigations are slow
    is because some of the rolls are merely sylabs or very short phrases
    that take a lot of time to identify where it come from.

I am sure that you know much more than me, but it is nice to
    exchange some info.

Regards.

Gus-

Thread Information