Trumpet Discussion Discuss Time Zones in the General forums; For those of you who have figured this out, please excuse the post. There are indications, however, that not all ...
    Fortissimo User

Time Zones

For those of you who have figured this out, please excuse the post. There are indications, however, that not all are aware. Posts are "time stamped" on the basis of "Greenwich Mean Time". Look at the time displayed in the bottom right corner of the TM screen (no, not the one on your computer "taskbar"). It will show the adjustment which is set in your personal profile.

You can set your timezone in your personal profile and it will adjust the times to match what YOUR computer clock reads. For example, Mountain Standard Time is "GMT -7" and the posts seem to come up with the "right" time stamp for me. If, say, Leigh posts a message on his computer exactly at midnight (UK time), it shows on my computer that he made that specific post at 5 pm (GMT -7 hours). And so on for everyone else...provided they have their personal time zones set in their preferences.

"Chat", however, is a different situation. Looks like that's set for GMT -6 and locked there. No "timezone" option in the chat signup stuff.

Pianissimo User
    Correct me if I'm wrong:

Eastern -5

Central -6

Mountain -7

Pacific -8

I hope this helps.
    PAUL NELSON - Eclipse White Lightning / Getzen Eterna 900 Classic

Thread Information