Ok, I think I have waited long enough. First mention of the TM European Meet was in September 2015. No we're in February 2016, and only seven people have firmly announced their intention of coming to the meeting. Two of them myself and rjereb, both in Vienna.
This is impossible. I need at least 20 applications to keep the sponsoring alive and get all the finance needed for the venue, orchestra etc.
If there are no more firm interests by 15 February, I am cancelling the meeting in its intended form. Anyone wanting to come to Vienna at the planned time will be very welcome, and we can arrange informal meetings and perhaps a matinee concert in a local church.
But unless more people express their interest and ask for their application forms with all the details, I am forced to cancel or I'll bankrupt myself and damage my standing in the local music community.