Trumpet Discussion Discuss Torpedo Bag Dealers in Canada? in the General forums; Anyone know of any Torpedo Bag dealers in Canada? Thanks Eric...
    Halifax, NS CANADA

Torpedo Bag Dealers in Canada?

Anyone know of any Torpedo Bag dealers in Canada?

Eric Sproul
    Practice is like filling a leaky bucket

Bb: Paul Mauriat, Yamaha
    Flugel: Hub Van Laar ACK
    Mouthpieces: monette, yamaha

Pianissimo User
    Richmond Hill (Toronto), Ontario
    Chase Sanborn used to carry them although they don't appear to be on his website at the moment.
    Dave M.
    Richmond Hill (Toronto), Ontario, CANADA

Kanstul WB1600
    1952 L.A. Olds Recording, 1975 L.A. Benge 3x, Yamaha 631 Flugel, Olds Flugel

GR 65.6 Mouthpieces

Re: Torpedo Bag Dealers in Canada?

I'm looking for dealers EVERYWHERE. Promo: If you approach a dealer and sell them on the bag, I'll send YOU a $50 check once they order 6 Torpedo Bags. Just make sure they give me your contact information when they order, or that you followup with me once you see them in the store.

Best sales bet: Ask to speak to the "buyer," have them look at the web site--remember, give them your name and number to give to me when they order. Tell them my website gets a LOT of hits just from those great car photos, and they'll get a lot of free publicity from being on the dealer page, plus they get to carry a great product. Easy $50 for you. Just think: You could buy a new mouthpiece!

Fortissimo User
    Yee HAW!

I haven't found one although the guys at St. John's music were really interested when I showed them the one I'd bought. From where you are located Eric, I'd give a shot. He's out of N.Y. and is the dealer from whom I purchased about 3 years ago.

New Friend
    Wetaskiwin, Alta, Canada

I went through a local store (The Wind Shoppe) here in town (Edmonton) that isn't one of their dealers, but from the time I called to the time I had a bag in hand was only about two weeks. Try calling your favorite local store and they should be able to get one for you.

Thread Information