Trumpet Discussion Discuss Torpedo Bag Trouble in the General forums; Hey guys, I am having some real issues with this torpedo thing. It's not the Steves fault, but Paiges Music. ...

Torpedo Bag Trouble

Hey guys, I am having some real issues with this torpedo thing. It's not the Steves fault, but Paiges Music. It really upsets me. It said paiges was a dealer on the site, so I called them and asked them if they could special order for me. They said yes. I went in, it's kind of a distant drive, Again, no problem ordering. Paid $190 in cash after he said that I would definitely have my product in 1-2 weeks MAX. Well, now I would just love to get my hands on that guy. It's a week later and the guy calls "we have to have 4 orders on the cases before we can get a shipment." You have to be kidding me. I had a certain amount of money, and it was enough to pay for the shipping from Steve, now, I don't, I took the word of the salesman. I really need to get this case before college starts, and that is in just a few weeks. He said he is on the look out for someone else to order from. That's if I am lucky. Sheesh. I am really just upset and I don't want to settle for a refund and a protec case. Not bashing on protec, but I am really in love with that torpedo concept. I was just wondering if maybe any of you guys knew anyone in Indiana who carried the bags, also, I really didn't want to post how pissed off I was on facebook over a trumpet bag, so this is also a fair bit of venting.
    super collegiate tri-tone (raw brass)

Ithaca NY

Re: Torpedo Bag Trouble

Check your PM.
    Nothing is more contagious or tenacious than music. Once you are exposed it gets inside you and you can never get rid of it. It is also non-discriminating. It can be Ride of the Valkyries, In a Gadda da Vida, the Jeopardy 15 second thinking tune, your most disliked commercial jingle - it doesn't matter. Once triggered, off you go, like it or not.

Forte User

Re: Torpedo Bag Trouble

I'd get the money back.

If they lied to you then you shouldn't do business with them.

Dillon's usually has a few Torpedo's in stock, so try calling them.

Thread Information