Hey everyone,

I have a new series that I am calling my "Web Gig" series that I wanted to share with you all. They are live streaming performances from my house, to your computer! They are all free, and are all around 1 hour in length.

The video stream can be found on my website - www.joshrzepka.com by clicking on the "web gig" button.

I am trying to present one every other week, and I will be featuring different artists in the Cleveland area perforing with me. The focus will be original music of mine, as well as that of my guest artists.

The next installment will be this coming Tuesday, April 19th, from 12:00-1:00 PM EST - lunch time! (Thats GMT - 5 for all of you international people) and will feature Cleveland Pianist/Singer Harry Bacharach.

The music will vary from "web gig" to "web gig", and will feature many of the top players in Cleveland's scene. Included will be jazz performers, blues performers, and once a location is found with a fast internet connection and tuned grand piano (and performing rights issues are figured out) some classical music will start to be presented.

I hope you can check it out and hear some new music!

Some upcoming guests will be: (dates tba)
Theron Brown - Pianist
Mike Petrone - Pianist/Singer
Kenny Davis - Trumpet
Matthew Skitzki - Pianist
Jackie Warren- Pianist
Moises Borges - Latin Guitar/Singer
Jesse Dandy - Bass
Dave Thomas - Piano
And more!

All the best,

- Josh Rzepka