Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes
Trumpet Discussion Discuss Well... this is... intresting... in the General forums; Originally Posted by gmonady .......... this time spider veins (tiny veins that break on people's legs as they age). I ...
    New York State USA

Re: Well... this is... intresting...

Quote Originally Posted by gmonady View Post
    .......... this time spider veins (tiny veins that break on people's legs as they age). I could totally eliminate the veins with the same skill I learned on neonates, but this time with very lovely long legged women that came in by the score to have me work on the legs. Charged $180 a pop, and got the chance to work up close with babes again! Man do I love my day gig.
    yeah --- old babes -- - but when you get old like GM -- then 50 probably seems young!!!!!!!!!!!

mud - I am glad the woodwinds can march --- apparently my worries about them able to be up to speed on the trumpet is of little concern -- as my community band conductor pointed out --- "just learn to march and everthing else will come into PLAY" --- ahh, he is such a funny guy.
    that reminds me --- he was a drummer, and he had trouble with hanging on 2 sticks, so they made him a conductor --- and he is doing better with just the one stick -- although, he conducts the music "tooo fast" -- -the dude is always telling our "aged" group --- play faster -- you people play like a bunch of OLD people --- I think the average age is 50+++
    Last edited by kingtrumpet; 07-07-2012 at 08:31 PM.
    1991 King Silver Flair
    1953 Olds Super (LA)
    1979 King KG1055T (pre UMI) Silver Flair
    1940? Olds Ambassador (LA) tenor trombone

I'm not responsible for offending people -- people are responsible for themselves taking offense at me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information