TM Lounge Discuss I-Fish in the The Green Room - Non Trumpet Related Topics! forums; Playing trumpet with an "I-Fish". Are you guys hip to these new little devices? They are a take on the ...
    Forte User

I-Fish

Playing trumpet with an "I-Fish".

Are you guys hip to these new little devices? They are a take on the "I-Dog". You plug it into an MP3 player or your laptop and it lights up, spins and wags its tail to the music. My neice gave ME one for Xmas - how funny is that? Anyway, I decided to unplug it and just let it respond to the trumpet and it is quite entertaining! Clarke 5, double-tongued, makes it spin in circles and the lights go nuts. LOL.

Mezzo Forte User

Re: I-Fish

Ooh! I want one! lol.

Just imagine...take your practice to a new level...see how crazy you can make the little thing go!

La

Piano User

My daughter bought a version of that tonight and I decided to terrorize the little thing. This one has ears that go up and down, lights on his face that light up. I had him lit up pretty good and then I went to playing 'lullaby'---darned if he didn't turn himself off and go to sleep!! Now to try the one that actually moves.....

Bill
    Gabriel is NOT a woodwind player!

Piano User

Quote Originally Posted by W Scott View Post
    My daughter bought a version of that tonight and I decided to terrorize the little thing. This one has ears that go up and down, lights on his face that light up. I had him lit up pretty good and then I went to playing 'lullaby'---darned if he didn't turn himself off and go to sleep!! Now to try the one that actually moves.....

Bill
    My daughter took this toy, put it back into its' box, wrapped it up because it's a present for one of her girlfriends. She took the wrapped box upstairs to her bedroom. Meanwhile, I'm downstairs still playing rather quietly. Then, I was just in the mood and pulled out that Etude #1 by Blazevich (Alex, you know the piece) and started playing. I'd completely forgotten about the toy dog upstairs.

All of a sudden I hear 'hey, what's that?'----the dog heard the music and came to life, rocking the wrapped package and making barking/squeaking noises! It's a possessed present...............run.....................

Ohhhh, I'm going to have some fun with these toys! :)

Bill
    Gabriel is NOT a woodwind player!

Forte User

Alex - so THIS is what you spend your time doing, I thought you said you were ill

Thread Information