TM Lounge Discuss Senior Pictures in the The Green Room - Non Trumpet Related Topics! forums; Hello, did I tell you guys I had my pictures taken last Tuesday and they're already on the web? Enjoy, ...
    Pianissimo User

Senior Pictures

Hello, did I tell you guys I had my pictures taken last Tuesday and they're already on the web?

Enjoy,
    Molly :)

http://www.classicphotocr.com/2004_1...s/DSCF0738.htm
    "Forever you are with us forever you are strong, forever you are with us forever and ever." - Forever by Michael W. Smith

Cool. Are you looking forward to graduation and college?

If I could re-live my high school years, I would have busted my butt working on fundamentals instead of just screwing around practicing what came easy. You have the rest of your senior year. Get to it! ;)
    Patrick Gleason

"What we do in life echoes in eternity"
    "At my signal, unleash hell."
    - Maximus Decimus Meridius

Pianissimo User
    Quote Originally Posted by trickg
    Cool. Are you looking forward to graduation and college?

If I could re-live my high school years, I would have busted my butt working on fundamentals instead of just screwing around practicing what came easy. You have the rest of your senior year. Get to it! ;)
    Well...in some ways I am ready to get out of high school because of our Catholic high school policies that are plain stupid. I think I am going to do a business college because I want to be a secretary.

Be sure to enjoy your senior year. College is a completely different animal. Of course, if you hate your senior class as much as I hated mine, you might find you love college better. Theres a LOT more pressure, though. I am due for a nervous breakdown any day now, lol.

I didnt put any effort in my playing until this high-cost, private, Baptist college I had applied to AS A JOKE offered me a FULL TUITION RIDE from an AUDITION TAPE. It really was the reason I started caring about my playing. Something like that really makes you sit back and go "WOW, theres more to this little piece of metal than I thought. I could maybe do something, go places with this thing..."

Of course, now I have discovered I have to relearn what I learned (Kind of like Music Theory), and BOY thats a bummer! Then again, there are a lot of advantages to starting from scratch again. I'll be able to correct mistakes early-on, and I really believe the whole experience will be a good one. Also, finally having an instructor with the experience and trumpet-playing prowess of Mr. Suska will really allow me to improve at a pace I have desired. Maybe I'll finally get that tone I've always envisioned in my head...

BTW, Molly, you still plan on playing trumpet in college, right?

Van

Thread Information