Bb Trumpets Discuss A Better Way to Shop for Old and New Horns in the TM Classifieds forums; Trumpet Search makes it easy and more enjoyable to shop for old, new, used and rare trumpets, cornets and flugehorns ...

A Better Way to Shop for Old and New Horns

Trumpet Search makes it easy and more enjoyable to shop for old, new, used and rare trumpets, cornets and flugehorns on eBay. After using eBay for years to shop for horns, I decided it wasn't as convenient and user-friendly as it could be. The Trumpet Search website has sorted the horns for you by type, brand, year and model. Also, you can listen and view video clips at the Famous Trumpet Players link. I will be adding many more, please give me your picks.

I will not refer links anymore on the forum to my website because I don't want it to interfere with the flow and enjoyment of the board. Instead, I will post information here as it becomes available. Please leave me feedback on what you'd like to see on the Trumpet Search site to make it better, more complete and useful.

If you pop over once a day, the front page will nearly always give you some interesting deals. Today, there is a 1925 Conn Symphony Trumpet that looks interesting. There are quite a few valuable Conns up for sale, including 50's and 60's Constellations, and a 1934 rimless Vocabell.
    See the Conn Section: Conn Trumpets
    Vintage Trumpets
    T
    he Easier, More efficient way to Find Used Trumpets.

Pianissimo User

Re: A Better Way to Shop for Old and New Horns

Great site! It's everything I want to look at on Ebay without having to filter through the weird crap. Thanks.
    Andy Sites
    King 600 (first horn)
    Taylor Chicago 46 VR (my baby)

"Trumpet playing isn't rocket science...because we know how to make rockets."
    Stephen Leisring

Re: A Better Way to Shop for Old and New Horns

Thanks, Andy. I know it's missing some things. I'd like to eventually breakdown the Cornet and Flugelhorn section by brand. Anything else you think would be useful, let me know. Let's face it, eBay is a gold mine for horn shopping. It is a happening auction site!
    Vintage Trumpets
    T
    he Easier, More efficient way to Find Used Trumpets.

Thread Information