Pictures-
Postimage.org / gallery - IMG 20160510 215245472 HDR, IMG 20160510 215304387 HDR, IMG 20160510 215324586 HDR

Hello, up for sale or trade is a great all original French Besson Brevete Trumpet post war serial 100xxx.

This French Besson is in great shape with 90 percent lacquer with wear mostly on the lead pipe area which I've polished and waxed so it blends in well now. The lacquer on the horn is original or could be very old relacquer and has darkening with discoloration (most lacquer used on french designed trumpets have discoloration) and has a nice look to it. Stamping on bell is clear and the stamping on the valve block is very clear too, no fading to be seen. The valves are British made with the plastic valve guides and are in excellent condition, almost no wear. There is one ding on the bell somewhere above the bell stamping and a ding on the middle part of the bell, all easily fixable.

Compression on all 3 valves are great, moderate hiss and pop when slides are moved.
All original parts, the 3rd slide stop rod nuts and bolts are all there. The removable and adjustable thin brass lyre holder is on the horn as well.

These French Bessons are highly collectible and are sought out especially the pre-WWII versions. Has a vintage sound when blown and very responsive.

Here's a video with Steve Dillard playing a similar post war version,

Included is a collectible #5 F. Besson mouthpiece
The original gorgeous faux alligator case is also included. The case is a Lifton case and has cow hide material inside the case? Case in excellent condition with little wear.

Asking 560 free shipping
Open to reasonable offers and trades as well.

Looking for a few horns for trade. Conn 8B Symphony Grand Gustat, Conn 2B 1st Gen, Carol Brass Balanced Model, York Custom Trumpet 40s ect.
I have other horns I'm willing to trade as well.

My email is
gtran647@gmail.com