Bb Trumpets Discuss Little help? in the TM Classifieds forums; Hi all. Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, just looking for a bit of direction. I'm looking ...
    New Friend

Little help?

Hi all.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, just looking for a bit of direction. I'm looking to sell my trumpet on ebay and want to put it up at a fair price however I have no idea what it's currently worth. My sister bought it about 9-10 years ago for $600-$700 (maybe.. it WAS a long time ago lol) and then sold it to me for $300. In that time it's probably spent about an hour out of it's case. Yeah.. good investment that one The brand is F. E. Olds, serial number NA10M. I've spent the last hour trying to find out the price of the damn thing and cant find any answers anywhere and just stumbled across this forum. So please, at the point any information is helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    Scotty.

Re: Little help?

NA10M is the model number. Look on the valve casing for the serial number. It's an upgraded student model. Google the model number then have fun looking for info.

Forte User

Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    Hi all.

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong section, just looking for a bit of direction. I'm looking to sell my trumpet on ebay and want to put it up at a fair price however I have no idea what it's currently worth. My sister bought it about 9-10 years ago for $600-$700 (maybe.. it WAS a long time ago lol) and then sold it to me for $300. In that time it's probably spent about an hour out of it's case. Yeah.. good investment that one The brand is F. E. Olds, serial number NA10M. I've spent the last hour trying to find out the price of the damn thing and cant find any answers anywhere and just stumbled across this forum. So please, at the point any information is helpful.

Thanks in advance,
    Scotty.
    Best bet is to check recent sales of the same model in the same condition on ebay and price yours accordingly.

New Friend

Thanks guys. shall do! Maybe I can spend the money I'll get for selling it on another instrument I'll never play lol

Thread Information