Bb Trumpets Discuss WTS: Giardinelli GTR 812 in the TM Classifieds forums; I have a Giardinelli GTR 812 Professional Series trumpet in beautiful silver plate finish.The horn is well made in the ...
    New Friend

WTS: Giardinelli GTR 812

I have a Giardinelli GTR 812 Professional Series trumpet in beautiful silver plate finish.The horn is well made in the Czech Republic at the Amati Musical instrument factory.It's the same horn as The Amati Professional heavyweight model,but has hand lapped stainless steel valves.It has a hand made one piece bell.Very heavy top and bottom caps on the valves along with very heavy bracing.This results in a tone that is centered,focused and projects very well.It also has a heavy brace on the back of the bell crook.Something you don't find very much these days with new trumpets.This horn has a dark tone that is very WARM.One of the warmest,sweetest tones I've heard come out of a trumpet regardless of the price.The bell is beautifully engraved with the Giardinelli name.I am only selling this horn because my teeth have degenerated to the point that I am being held back in advancing with proficiency.I bought this trumpet at Musiciansfriend.com.The MSRP of this trumpet is $1079.00 new.I've only had this horn for about 3 months,but long enough for me to discover that unless I get new teeth I won't be improving.If you are interested please let me know and I will thorougly clean it inside and out before it is shipped.There are only two very faint scratches on the bell pipe.Unless you look extremely close at it and search for them you wouldn't even know they are there.You can look at this trumpet at:Musiciansfriend.com.Mine looks the same.Like brand new.If you're not impressed with this horn after playing it you can send it back(in the same condition it was sent) and I will return your money.You pay for the return shipping.Once you see and hear how this trumpet sounds though,I doubt very much that you would not be thrilled.This is a STEAL!Chesneybaker@live.com

Pianissimo User

Re: WTS: Giardinelli GTR 812

Hi, got pics??

Thread Information