Bb Trumpets Discuss WTS-Harrelson Bravura #6leadpipe/#1Bell - in the TM Classifieds forums; Harrelson Bravura I'll knock $2,500 off that price if you are interested. $2,900 in US. NO WAITING. Excellent Shape-Like New- ...
    Pianissimo User

WTS-Harrelson Bravura #6leadpipe/#1Bell -

Harrelson Bravura
    I'll knock $2,500 off that price if you are interested. $2,900 in US. NO WAITING.

Excellent Shape-Like New- No dents/scratches.
    Raw Brass, with a #6 leadpipe, #1 Bell, round tuning slide, Ergonomic Finger Rings, Saturn water keys, Bauerfeind valve set- second to none. (They are a $1,495 upgrade.) I've got both light valve caps/bottoms and heavy valve caps/bottoms which change the response of the horn also. I'll include both sets.

New this horn retails for just under $5,400. If you live in the U.S. I'll knock $2,500 off that price if you are interested. $2,900 in US. NO WAITING.

I have played and owned many different trumpets in the past. Yamaha 6345HII large bore, Yamaha Z610, Conn Vintage II, Schilkes, Wild Thing, Olds Ambassador, Bach, Getzen, and Monettes.

This is one of the few trumpets I've played that will let the player really create his desired sound by changing mouthpieces. I've played lead charts, solo and section work with this horn.

How bright is the horn? The horn is as bright or dark as you want it depending on the mouthpiece. I played a Warburton WWC top with a Q backbore for bright lead work and a Bach 3 or Monette B2S3 for orchestra work.

How much does it weigh? It weighs about 3 pounds.

Harrelson horns are more efficient and provides more sound out front of the bell as stated on his website.

A photo can be seen at this site. The light valve tops and bottoms are in the photo. The raw brass is easily maintained with just a wipe down. Currently it has more of the raw brass look but I will shine it up like the photo if you would like.
    [/img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/25030985@N02/?saved=1[img][/img]

I am the one and only owner. I went to Jason's shop in MN to pick the custom options.

I am located in Kansas City, MO. I currently have a Paypal account for the transaction. Being Paypal takes a percentage I would have to add $45 shipping. Or I would pay for shipping once a money order or personal check clears. Or....I would be willing to drive 2 hours in your direction for hand delivery for cash. Lots of options.

PM if interested

Custom horn builder Jason Harrelson writes...
    The Bravura is an expressive horn that blends with traditional horns and turns on a dime while offering unparalleled flexibility. You can do more on this horn than on any Bach or Yamaha and you'll have no problem sounding big and bold, broad and dark, bright and sizzling or perfectly well rounded depending on your leadpipe and bell selection. Suitable for Jazz Combo, Commercial/Lead Symphonic Band & Orchestra, Jazz Ensemble & Combo, Marching and solo work.

Let me know if you are interested.

KCtrump
    Last edited by wlopicka; 11-27-2009 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Price reduction!!!

Re: WTS-Harrelson Bravura #6leadpipe/#1Bell -

Let me say that I have the same horn (bell, leadpipe, valves) and couldn't be happier with mine. Anyone that buys the horn will be thrilled with its capability and quality.
    Stop acting like someone shot your dog.

Pianissimo User

Greg,

I agree! It breaks my heart to part with the horn but can't afford to have 2 horns. My loss....another's gain.

If you're in the KC area give me a shout and we can get together for a play test.

Take care,
    Warren

Pianissimo User

Note price reduction

I'll knock $2,500 off that price if you are interested. $2,900 in US. NO WAITING.

Thread Information