For sale is a very unique Thompson & Odell of Boston Bb/A convertible trumpet. This silver horn has been professionally cleaned and serviced. Believed to be from the mid 1920's to the 1930's, this is a "stencil horn," modeled after the Conn Pan American 34B, a real piece of American history. (S/N P52***) It is my understanding that Thompson & Odell was acquired by the Vega company. This is a nice playing vintage horn. Smaller bore, with a fairly easy upper register. The rotor, which is used to switch from Bb/A has also been serviced, and works well. Valves are smooth and fast. There is one area of thin metal, which was pointed out to me after the service, where some dents were previously removed, where the 1st slide enters the first valve casing. This doesn't detract from the appearance of the horn, or in my estimation, it's playability. The horn features an original hard case, with purple lining, labeled "The Vega Company" on the outside. It's a straight, nice playing vintage horn. Please contact me directly with questions, I will be happy to answer them. Reasonable offers will be considered, as well as interesting trades. Paypal, and US only, please. Price is $195.00 plus shipping.